HARRISBURG - Cooking Utensil: Medium Width
- Craftsman Series - Cooking utensil organizer available in 3 wood choices. (Click to View Wood Color)
- Drawer organizers are made to order for a full custom look.
- One section with 2 adjustable cross dividers, 3 1/2" wide.
- Clear Coat Finish on all parts
- Easy drop in installation with no tools or trimming needed.k
- Accommodating design for protruding screw heads in drawer front interior. See How To Install and this design detail.
Drawer Interior Dimensions:
- Just choose your drawer interior Dimensions (I.D.) in the Drop down list boxes. There is a whole number box and a fraction number box for each. If your number is whole only (no fraction) then choose Even in Fraction box.
- Min/Max Width range - 20 1/2" - 32 1/2"
- Min/Max Depth range - 7" - 21"
- Height minimum - 2 1/2" (see below for Insert Height Min/Max)
- 1/16" will be subtracted from your width & depth provided dimension(s) for easy drop in install.
- Drawer interior hgt. - 3 7/16" & over = Max hgt. 3 3/8" (3/8 thick bottom)
- Drawer interior hgt. - 2 3/4" to 3 13/32 = Drawer Interior Hgt less 1/16" (3/8 thick bottom)
- Drawer interior hgt. - 2 1/2" to 2 23/32" = Drawer Interior hgt. less 1/16" (1/4 thick bottom)
- Drawer interior hgt. - less than 2 1/2" = Unavailable
Note: For Utensil storage with Cutlery Knife storage block click below.
Worth every penny, quality work. Packaging was incredible
We love our drawer inserts. The quality is beautiful. They fit perfectly. They are very sturdy. Couldn’t be more pleased.
I made the initial order, they asked a couple clarifying questions (including a sketch), I confirmed it, and it arrived 2 days ago…perfect in every way ❤️❤️
The drawer inserts came well packaged. As usual, they are of excellent quality and they fit perfectly into the drawer. My only caveat is some missing tips. Should you measure the drawers exactly from one side to the other? Or should you leave something like 1/16 slack?
We Also Recommend