Contoured Flatware & Utensil combo Wide width drawer organizer, 9 sections.
- Classic Series - Flatware (silverware) organizers in 5/8" thick contoured shape front dividers.
- Solid maple or Euro beech hardwood. (Click to View Wood Color)
- Drawer organizers are made to order for a full custom look.
- UV Cured Clear Coat Finish bottom with Low VOC Clear Coat Finish on all dividers.
- This layout designed for drawers with full access extension out of cabinet.
- Easy drop in installation with no tools or trimming needed.
- Accommodating design for protruding screw heads in drawer front interior. See How To Install and this design detail.
Drawer Interior Dimensions:
- Just choose your drawer interior Dimensions (I.D.) in the Drop down list boxes. There is a whole number box and a fraction number box for each. If your number is whole only (no fraction) then choose Even in Fraction box.
- Min/Max Width range - 21 1/4" - 35"
- Min/Max Depth range - 18" - 21"
- Height minimum - 3" (see below for Insert Height Min/Max)
- 1/16" will be subtracted from your width & depth provided dimension(s) for easy drop in install.
- Drawer interior hgt. - 3 1/4" & over = Max hgt. 3 3/16"
- Drawer interior hgt. - 3" to 3 7/32" = Drawer Interior hgt. less 1/16"
- Drawer interior hgt. - less than 3" = Unavailable
I wish the flatware sections were a little wider. We have settings for 16 and it is a very tight fit
Perfect fit and the maple wood is so nice! I was so tired of drawer organizers moving around and not utilizing all of the drawer space. This is the answer to all of those problems! Hope to do another drawer at some point!
Excellent quality, great fit, and lovely.
It fits perfectly! This is my 3rd drawer organizer and I’m always so happy with them. I will order again soon. Thank you!
I order the Maple contoured flatware and utensil drawer for my new kitchen. It arrived the other day and not only does it nestle perfectly within the drawer, it is also beautifully constructed. Very happy! I highly recommend this company.
We Also Recommend