HAVERVILLE - Cooking Utensil & 7 Slot Knife Storage: Narrow Width
- Craftsman Series - Cooking utensil with cutlery knife storage organizer available in 3 wood choices. (Click to View Wood Color)
- Maple hardwood with butcher block finish food prep knife storage block.
- 7" width with 7 slots (2-2", 2-1 1/4", 3-1" deep slots). (Click for slot side view) Includes handle rest 1 1/4" high. Slots all 1” on center layout. Slots are 1/8” wide.
- Clear coat butcher block finish on all parts
- Easy drop in installation with no tools or trimming needed.
- Accommodating design for protruding screw heads in drawer front interior. See How To Install and this design detail.
Drawer Interior Dimensions:
- Just choose your drawer interior Dimensions (I.D.) in the Drop down list boxes. There is a whole number box and a fraction number box for each. If your number is whole only (no fraction) then choose Even in Fraction box.
- Min/Max Width range - 14 3/4" - 18 3/4"
- Min/Max Depth range - 15" - 21"
- Height minimum - 2 1/2" (see below for Insert Height Min/Max)
- 1/16" will be subtracted from your width & depth provided dimension(s) for easy drop in install.
- Drawer interior hgt. - 3 7/16" & over = Max hgt. 3 3/8" (3/8 thick bottom)
- Drawer interior hgt. - 2 3/4" to 3 13/32 = Drawer Interior Hgt less 1/16" (3/8 thick bottom)
- Drawer interior hgt. - 2 1/2" to 2 23/32" = Drawer Interior hgt. less 1/16" (1/4 thick bottom)
- Drawer interior hgt. - less than 2 1/2" = Unavailable
Worked perfectly in our new kitchen drawer. It was definitely a splerge but toally worth it!
Couldn’t be happier, excellent quality
Fit and finish were excellent!
High quality, good fit.
Received this earlier this week, it fit perfectly in my draw, (Make sure you measure it several times and get your measurements right). It looks very nice and helped clear our counter of one of our two knife blocks. Very happy, my only negative comment is in my 15 inch wide draw the usable space is very diminished because of the thickness of the sections dividers. For strength it makes sense but in practice thinner dividers would increase storage space.
We Also Recommend