Craftsman Series - Style H Standard Utensil Organizer & Cutlery Storage (H-UK-ST-01) Drawer Interior Size Range: Width 18 3/8" - 26 3/8", Depth 15" - 21". Insert Min/Max Height see details below
- Craftsman Series - Cooking utensil with cutlery knife storage organizer available in 3 wood choices. (Click to View Wood Color)
- Maple hardwood cutlery knife block storage block with 7 slots (2-2", 2-1 1/4", 3-1" deep slots) See picture. Includes handle rest 1 1/4" high. 7" width.
- Drawer organizers are made to order for a full custom look.
- Clear Coat Finish on all parts
- Easy drop in installation with no tools or trimming needed.k
- Accommodating design for protruding screw heads in drawer front interior. See How To Install and this design detail.
Drawer Interior Dimensions:
- Just choose your drawer interior Dimensions (I.D.) in the Drop down list boxes. There is a whole number box and a fraction number box for each. If your number is whole only (no fraction) then choose Even in Fraction box.
- Min/Max Width range - 18 3/8" - 26 3/8"
- Min/Max Depth range - 15" - 21"
- Height minimum - 2 1/2" (see below for Insert Height Min/Max)
- 1/16" will be subtracted from your width & depth provided dimension(s) for easy drop in install.
- Drawer interior hgt. - 3 7/16" & over = Max hgt. 3 3/8" (3/8 thick bottom)
- Drawer interior hgt. - 2 3/4" to 3 13/32 = Drawer Interior Hgt less 1/16" (3/8 thick bottom)
- Drawer interior hgt. - 2 1/2" to 2 23/32" = Drawer Interior hgt. less 1/16" (1/4 thick bottom)
- Drawer interior hgt. - less than 2 1/2" = Unavailable
I am very happy with the way these drawer inserts turned out. The online ordering was very easy to use and I was even able to modify one of the inserts to my specifications.I have to say this is one of the more satisfying purchases that I’ve made in a long time, the quality of this product made me believe I got my money’s worth.
order came as promised in a timely manner-several drawer inserts all good including a knife block and jewelry compartment for master, Thanks
Update on my review above:
Customer support contacted me re: my review, and I couldn't be happier with the result. Indeed my order was a 'fluke.' Apparently I received a unit that was defective on multiple accounts. The knife block, when made to specification, is actually very well designed. The different sized slots accommodate 2 larger chefs knives, 2 medium-sized knives, and 3 smaller knives, perfectly. DrawerEssentials sent me an entirely new unit, at no cost to me and promptly, with the corrected block attributes, and no defects whatsoever. Great product, and great service.
The unit came damaged. A corner of the base has a 1" chip, and the base piece itself is warped, so it doesn't lay flush with the drawer bottom.
Also, the knife block is really poorly designed. I have 6 knives, and only 1 fits correctly. These are standard knives most people have in their kitchen, nothing crazy (Wustof). I also bought a silverware drawer, which is terrific, but I'd steer clear of the knife block (it's expensive as well).
I hope the condition issue is a fluke, but I've emailed the company, with pics of the damage, and still haven't heard a word back.
We Also Recommend
Cutlery Storage Block CT-FD-01 7"w. x Depth* x 2 1/2" H (*Depth dimension order to fit drawer.)