Craftsman Series - Style H Standard Utensil Organizer & Cutlery Storage (H-UK-ST-01) Drawer Interior Width Range: 18 3/8" - 26 3/8"
- Craftsman Series - Cooking utensil with cutlery knife storage organizer available in 3 wood choices. (Click to View Wood Color)
- Maple hardwood cutlery knife block storage block with 7 slots (2-2", 2-1 1/4", 3-1" deep slots) See picture. Includes handle rest 1 1/4" high. 7" width.
- Drawer organizers are made to order for a full custom look.
- Easy drop in installation with no tools or trimming needed.
- Clear Coat Finish on all parts
- Unit overall height (Includes bottom) - Max height 3 3/16". Min. height of 2 1/2"
- Just enter your drawer interior Dimensions (I.D.)
- Dimensions: (Interior dimension of drawer)
- Width range - 18 3/8" - 26 3/8"
- Depth range - 15" - 21"
- Height minimum - 2 1/2"
- 1/16" will be subtracted from your provided dimension(s) for easy drop in install.
order came as promised in a timely manner-several drawer inserts all good including a knife block and jewelry compartment for master, Thanks
Update on my review above:
Customer support contacted me re: my review, and I couldn't be happier with the result. Indeed my order was a 'fluke.' Apparently I received a unit that was defective on multiple accounts. The knife block, when made to specification, is actually very well designed. The different sized slots accommodate 2 larger chefs knives, 2 medium-sized knives, and 3 smaller knives, perfectly. DrawerEssentials sent me an entirely new unit, at no cost to me and promptly, with the corrected block attributes, and no defects whatsoever. Great product, and great service.
The unit came damaged. A corner of the base has a 1" chip, and the base piece itself is warped, so it doesn't lay flush with the drawer bottom.
Also, the knife block is really poorly designed. I have 6 knives, and only 1 fits correctly. These are standard knives most people have in their kitchen, nothing crazy (Wustof). I also bought a silverware drawer, which is terrific, but I'd steer clear of the knife block (it's expensive as well).
I hope the condition issue is a fluke, but I've emailed the company, with pics of the damage, and still haven't heard a word back.
We Also Recommend
Cutlery Storage Block CT-FD-01 7"w. x Depth* x 2 1/2" H (*Depth dimension order to fit drawer.)