HAYWARD -Cooking Utensil & 7 Slot Knife Storage: Medium Width
- Craftsman Series - Cooking utensil with cutlery knife storage organizer available in 3 wood choices. (Click to View Wood Color)
- Maple hardwood with butcher block finish food prep knife storage block.
- 7" width with 7 slots (2-2", 2-1 1/4", 3-1" deep slots). (Click for slot side view) Includes handle rest 1 1/4" high. Slots all 1” on center layout. Slots are 1/8” wide.
- Clear coat butcher block finish on all parts
- Easy drop in installation with no tools or trimming needed.
- Accommodating design for protruding screw heads in drawer front interior. See How To Install and this design detail.
Drawer Interior Dimensions:
- Just choose your drawer interior Dimensions (I.D.) in the Drop down list boxes. There is a whole number box and a fraction number box for each. If your number is whole only (no fraction) then choose Even in Fraction box.
- Min/Max Width range - 18 3/8" - 26 3/8"
- Min/Max Depth range - 15" - 21"
- Height minimum - 2 1/2" (see below for Insert Height Min/Max)
- 1/16" will be subtracted from your width & depth provided dimension(s) for easy drop in install.
- Drawer interior hgt. - 3 7/16" & over = Max hgt. 3 3/8" (3/8 thick bottom)
- Drawer interior hgt. - 2 3/4" to 3 13/32 = Drawer Interior Hgt less 1/16" (3/8 thick bottom)
- Drawer interior hgt. - 2 1/2" to 2 23/32" = Drawer Interior hgt. less 1/16" (1/4 thick bottom)
- Drawer interior hgt. - less than 2 1/2" = Unavailable
Easy to install. Clean design.
My wife and I have purchased multiple (9?) drawer inserts over the past couple of years. These inserts are top quality and we couldn’t be happier. We’ve recommended Drawer Essentials to our neighbors and friends.
I am very happy with the way these drawer inserts turned out. The online ordering was very easy to use and I was even able to modify one of the inserts to my specifications.I have to say this is one of the more satisfying purchases that I’ve made in a long time, the quality of this product made me believe I got my money’s worth.
order came as promised in a timely manner-several drawer inserts all good including a knife block and jewelry compartment for master, Thanks
Update on my review above:
Customer support contacted me re: my review, and I couldn't be happier with the result. Indeed my order was a 'fluke.' Apparently I received a unit that was defective on multiple accounts. The knife block, when made to specification, is actually very well designed. The different sized slots accommodate 2 larger chefs knives, 2 medium-sized knives, and 3 smaller knives, perfectly. DrawerEssentials sent me an entirely new unit, at no cost to me and promptly, with the corrected block attributes, and no defects whatsoever. Great product, and great service.
We Also Recommend